Go Wild offers a variety of Private and Group classes to a wide range of audiences at reasonable rates. If you do not see the class you are looking for contact us and we will be happy to customize a class or adventure that helps you foster a deeper connection to the natural world.
- This event has passed.
Wild Woman: Your Nature is Calling
April 6 @ 10:00 am - August 3 @ 5:00 pm
- Do you know feel most alive, calm, and joyful in nature?
- Do you crave more intimacy with our living, sentient, sacred earth and her beautiful creatures?
- Is there something emerging deep within you in these times of great change that you want to explore within a supportive community of Earth loving women?
- Do you long for a way to be of service and healing to our beautiful planet?
- Do you want to learn to communicate with nature in your dreamworld and share your dreams with your sisters?
- Do you feel called to reweave your mind, body, heart and spirit into the wild fabric of life for a joyful, resilient and healthy future?
The Wild Woman program is a perfect opportunity for nature loving women to join together to develop a common language and deep dialogue focused on reweaving ourselves into the web of life for the benefit of self, community, the Earth and Spirit. This circle is about developing a community of women who support each other in awakening our own wild nature and building deep report with our sentient more-than-human world. There is great potency in being in a consistent, cohesive community as we grow our intuition, develop our dreamlife, become fluent in the language of nature, and hone our own unique pathways of service and healing.
In this program we’ll:
- Use local plants for food and medicine
- Explore the natural history, ecology and flora of Southern Oregon
- Deepen our connection to nature in way that feels authentic for our times
- Experience how nature communicates with us through signs and symbols
- Feel at home and comforted on the land while gaining the ability to source directly from nature for healing and wisdom
- Strengthen our natural instincts, intuition and dream life to awaken the Wild Woman within you
- Craft our herbal medicine chests
- Build community of Wild Women
What you will learn:
- Botany and plant identification
- Herbal medicine making
- Earth wisdom and mythology
- Wild foods foraging and preparation
- Ecology and natural history of Southern Oregon
- Herbal first aid
- Plant spirit medicine
- How nature speaks to us in signs and symbols
- Ways to communicate with nature in your dreams
- How to bring more nature into your nurturing relationships
This inspirational program will be a beautiful blend between wild adventures, classroom time, ceremony, inner exploration as well as home studies and nature meditations. We will learn from our teachers, the Earth, each other and our own personal stories. We will meet from 10 am – 4 pm on the fourth Sunday of the month, June – September 2018 where will explore a beautiful flower filled trail in Southern Oregon as we come home more fully to the Earth and ourselves. In addition, we will meet on the 2nd Wednesday evening of the month (June-September) in class to craft medicines and wild foods and share teachings, readings and our experiences.
Babes in arms welcome.
For more information including dates and Payment details click here
COST $1190 – Early Bird Discounts (March 6th $1100, March 21 $1150) Tuition includes:
- Materials fee for all wild crafts and medicines made in class
- One session of nature-based spiritual mentoring with Jolie Elan
- Accommodations for our Wild Women overnight in September
- Private Facebook page to connect with your wild sisterhood
- All Handouts